Monday 10 March 2014

My Solo Dare Workshop with Gary Lashmar aka Marshal Gray Photography.




When I attended his SOLO DARE workshop I wasn’t sure what to expect. I knew I didn’t want the same as I’d had at other workshops -cheesy poses and Lowel lighting. Ahhhhhhhh! No conceit intended but I’ve had formal training, I’ve been a photographer for over 30 years and pretty much know all the techy stuff there is to know. I answered Gary’s 2 DARE questions with so much detail I didn’t expect for one minute he’d be able to cover the lot but he did. What we covered is relevant to me only so I won’t go in to detail, I didn’t even take that many pictures but it was what Gary said to me and didn’t say throughout the day that hit home and won’t just have an impact on my photography business but my life in general.










































No comments:

Post a Comment